Stop guessing what′s working and start seeing it for yourself.
Giriş yapın veya kayıt olun
Question Center →

What are the main peculiarities of Amazon keywords to be known by everyone selling there?

Put simply, Amazon keywords themselves are often the same kind of the search requests filled by the wandering users into Google’s search bar. As a result, they are going to see either individual pages or matching listing results displayed upon entering a certain search query. And the importance of handling the right keyword research is already well known by most of the webmasters and online entrepreneurs, at least those who are running ecommerce-based drop-shipping stores, or for example niche site builders. Not to say that probably all qualified SEOs have already taken it for granted – content is always the king, when it comes to getting optimized for search. And the right pick of keywords, combined with their proper shopper-oriented use is exactly what makes a success of probably every modern online project, with no exclusions. That’s why I should agree with those sellers saying that when it comes to Amazon keywords, a proper in-depth research usually takes an 80% dominating part in their global effort, while the rest of their remaining job is something around just 20%. 

The Most Specific and Precious Amazon Keywords

Taken in general, golden keywords are meant to be among top valuable assets found in the arsenal of every successful ecommerce seller. Of course, given that such online entrepreneurs are smart enough to have it recognized once and for all – golden keywords are exactly what drives their higher conversions.Ultimately, these keywords are expected to make them money after all. Here is what you should know about their four key features.

Four Main Features of Amazon Golden Keywords

In other words, golden keywords are meant to be capable of commanding enough volume of the search traffic to your product listings. Note, however, such demanded words should still have a reasonably acceptable level of competition – just to make it possible for you to rank for them at ease. On the other hand, every golden keyword must have a strong commercial nature so that it makes most of the undeveloped customers finally spend money at the end of their voyage to become the real buyers.

  • Search Volume – can be found with that good old Google’s Keyword Planner. This tool is probably the ultimate simple choice to start researching Amazon keywords best way possible. 
  • Competition Analysis – should be handled in-part manually, while your competitors can also be checked with specific online frameworks of software tools like Long Tail Pro, Merchant Keywords, or Jungle Scout. They all are good enough to help you with the task. So, it’s only up to you which one to try first.
  • Search Intent – means that low search volume keywords can sometimes carry much more weight, hence being potentially stronger in terms of profitability, rather than any other Amazon keywords with definitely higher search volumes.
  • Ready-to-purchase Terms – are usually used by potential customers coming close to their final decision to make a purchase. For example, before dropping a selected item to the cart, most of us are sometimes checking it once again, this time combining the previous search request with some of these ready-to-purchase terms like “best”, “top rated”, “quality”, “where can I buy”, “best deal”, etc.

Post a comment

Post Your Comment
© 2013 - 2020, All rights reserved