Check if you effectively use keywords on your website.Website Analyzer scans the webpage and displays the main criteria in the field Keywords info:
- Keyword. Word/phrase in the keyword list.
- Title. Keywords displayed in the search results and browser’s window.
Title is unique for each page.
- Headers. Shows if keywords appear in headers.
Keywords found on the page are marked with an icon. The icon cancel means that these keywords are not used in the text.
- Count. The number of corresponding keywords on the page.
- Density. Shows how often keywords are used in the text content.
The list of relevant keywords that can be added manually or by uploading a ready file. Use the Suggestion feature to find more keywords.In order to view the whole list, click Show All and click Hide to fold it. Hover your mouse cursor over a keyword to select the necessary data.
As you post new content on the webpage, you should perform analysis once again.