When you run your SEO, web development, digital marketing, hosting, or any other related business, you should have a strong competitive edge. The Dedicated SEO Dashboard is an advanced, white-label SEO toolkit that will offer your clients up-to-date analytics data and comprehensive website audits. The best part of it is that it will take only 15 minutes to launch the Dedicated SEO Dashboard on your domain, and you won't need to pay a dime for it. If you have ever
If you've ever wanted to manage a multi-task SEO platform like Semrush, Ahrefs, or Ubersuggest, the Dedicated SEO Dashboard is exactly what you need.
Our white-label SEO Dashboard is designed to boost:
- your client number
- your service sales
- your expertise in the eyes of your target audience
What should you know about the Dedicated SEO Dashboard?
The Dedicated SEO Dashboard (DSD) is a multi-task, white-label SEO platform. It offers all the required web analytics and audit tools needed to monitor the success of SEO campaigns. With DSD, your clients will easily track all vital indicators and reveal the existing optimization mistakes.
The Dedicated SEO Dashboard is fully customizable. That means you can upload your company's logo and favicon, add contact info, links to your website, and create custom pricing, as well as SEO consulting pages.
Making comprehensive reports is not a problem anymore. With our white-label DSD in your corner, you will be able to provide your clients with in-depth SEO reports with your company's logo and brand name on them. We will deliver them to your clients automatically according to the given schedule.
Our SEO Dashboard is based on the advanced technologies invented by the Semalt company. We offer regular updates to ensure your clients get the best the SEO market can offer. By having us as your partner, you don't have to worry about the dashboard updating. Our qualified team of tech pros works under developing new features and services that improve user experience.
Who сan benefit from our white-label SEO Dashboard?
Please, take a look below to find out what businesses can greatly benefit from our full-fledged Dedicated SEO Dashboard:
- SEO Agencies
Having a dedicated SEO platform will help you stand out from the competition by bringing in more paying clients that value functionality and a good quality-price ratio. Make your leads loyal by offering them a full-fledged SEO dashboard that can easily replace all other available tools.
- Freelance SEO Specialists
If you're looking to expand the range of your services, then our DSD platform is the choice. It offers all the advanced SEO tools previously available only to large corporations with in-house development teams.
You don't need to be a programmer to launch our Dedicated SEO Dashboard on your domain. It is done automatically within 15 minutes.
- Semalt Resellers
If you run SEO campaigns for your clients within the Semalt Reseller Program, our DSD is the ultimate toolkit that will cover all your needs. Your clients will be able not only to monitor their SEO progress and get reports in PDF format but also to track all the metrics in real-time.
Provide your clients with access to all the essential SEO tools and an advanced reporting system. You can now make it under your brand and for absolutely free.
The Dedicated SEO Dashboard: What is included?
Here are what functions are included in our Dedicated SEO Dashboard:
- Keywords in TOP. This section shows all the keywords that the website ranks for in Google organic search results, as well as the ranked pages and their SERP positions for a particular keyword.
- Best Pages. This section reveals the pages that drive the highest share of organic traffic to the website.
- Competitors Here you will find the websites that rank in Google TOP 100 for keywords similar to those the analyzed website ranks for.
- Webpage Analyzer. This tool analyzes website performance, its mobile adaptability, social media presence, on-page SEO, and other essential optimization factors.
- Plagiarism Checker. This tool helps to find out whether Google regards your web page as a plagiarism-free or non-unique source.
- Page Speed Analyzer. This tool is used to determine whether the load time of your site meets Google’s requirements.
- Report Center. Here users can create their new reports and white-label templates, as well as set up delivery schedules.
* The white-label report option can be disabled in the DSD Admin Panel.