Configuring A record
Attention! This method is an alternative. Use it only if changing CNAME record didn't work.
You can transfer the DSD to your subdomain or register the new domain name.
To transfer the DSD to your subdomain, you should change the A record to 188.8.131.52
All registrars have different control panels, but we can provide you with standard instructions on configuring the DNS settings. It only takes a few steps:
- Log in to the domain registrar Control panel (Administration Page) and go to the Settings section.
- You will find the "Manage subdomains" section next to the selected domain. Choose "DNS" from a list.
- Find the A record for the desired subdomain.
- Then enter 184.108.40.206 into the ‘Point to’ field. Click Save (or Update).
|Type||Name / Host / Alias||TTL||Points to / Value / Data / Destination|
If you want to launch a DSD at your root domain, add "@" to the "Name / Host / Alias" field.
5. If you have an AAAA record, please remove it from your DNS settings.
Please note that it may take a few minutes to a few hours before these changes come into effect.