Admin panel accounts
Creating an account
Here you can create Admin Panel user accounts and grant access permissions.
To create a new user account, click on the “Create account” button and fill in the pop-up form:
This is the email address of the user you create an account for. It can be used as a username when logging in.
This is the name of the user you create an account for. It is only displayed in the Admin Panel.
This is the password that will be used when logging in. It can be arbitrary and must be at least 6 characters long.
- Choose Permission
Here you can choose the pages that the new user can access. To select them, tick the corresponding boxes in the drop-down list and click the “Apply” button to confirm changes.
After the account is created, you can add a user photo.
Supported formats: PNG, JPG, JPEG.
To add a photo, hit the pencil icon in the Logo line. Drag and drop the file into the modal window or click it to choose the file manually.
Editing account details
- Editing account details
- To change a name, email, or permissions, click on the pencil icon in the corresponding field.
- To change a password, click on the padlock icon in the corresponding field. Enter a new password that can be arbitrary but must be at least 6 characters long.
Hit the “OK” button to confirm and save changes.
Please note: The user will have to relog in if their account email or password has been changed.
To change a current account status, click on the icon in the “Active” column:
- A green checkmark means the given account is active yet can be deactivated in the pop-up window once the mark is clicked.
- A red cross means the given account is not active yet can be activated in the pop-up window once the cross is clicked.
Deleting an account
To delete the Admin Panel user account, click on the blue cross icon in the “Action” column.
- In the "Confirmation" modal window, click the "OK" button to delete the account.
- If you clicked the cross icon by mistake, click the "Cancel" button in the "Confirmation" modal window.