In this section, you can find all the details on the users registered in your Dedicated SEO Dashboard.
Take a look at the columns to find the following information:
It’s made up of 2 parts:
- ID number (it’s unique for every user and assigned automatically when the user signs up)
- Username(a user can enter any username when signing up)
Click on the blank icon to open a lead’s card. Find more on this below.
This is an email address that the user has entered when signing up.
This is a phone number that the user has entered when tweaking their account settings or submitting a callback request.
If the user has entered more than one phone number, you can find out how many more phone numbers they have entered in the brackets next to their main number.
In this column, you can find the links to the websites that the user has analyzed with the Dashboard.
This is the user’s geographical location (at the country level) that is automatically determined by analyzing the user’s login data when the user signs up.
- Registration date
This is the date when the user signed up in the Dashboard.
This is the date and time when the user was last online.
To find the user you need, filter the lists by:
- unique user ID number
- email address
Info (User card)
It’s made up of 4 tabs:
- Username (can be edited in this section)
- Country (determined automatically by analyzing the user’s login data when the user signs up)
- Status (you can assign it by choosing from New lead, No answer, Not interested, Paid, and Ex-Paid)
- Local time (for the user’s country)
- Registration (registration date)
- Source (the marketing channel that the user had used before he or she landed on the site)
- Email (the email address that the user has entered when signing up)
- Phone numbers (These are all the phone numbers that the user has previously specified. You can also add an extra contact number. Enter a full number with a country code manually or select a country code from the list. To add more phone numbers, hit the “plus” sign (“+”).
- Delete an account (available only to paid Admin Panel versions)
In this tab, you can leave a comment to point out any working details associated with the user. To do that, enter your comment and hit the “Add comment” button.
You can also attach any file to your comment to download or view it in the future.
To delete your comment, tick the box next to it and click on the “Delete checked” button.
These are the details of user activity. This information can help you analyze user needs by learning more about when the user visits the website most often, what pages the user spends most of their time on, what project positions the user monitors most often, etc.
This tab shows the user’s Dashboard actions in chronological order.
A new action shows up in the News tab to indicate:
- Added website
- Opened email
- Email click
- Client request
- Callback request
- Closed pop-up
- Pop-up click
You can filter the details by date, processing status, and any specific action.
In this tab, you can create a pop-up for the user (an informational window that will show up in the foreground of the Dashboard interface the next time the user visits the website). To create a pop-up, hit the “Create pop-up” button and select one of the options:
- I couldn’t reach you by phone
- I didn’t receive any feedback from you (email)
- Custom message (enter the pop-up title and message that you want the user to receive)
You can delete your pop-up by clicking on the cross sign in the “Delete” column.
If the user hasn’t read your pop-up message, and you want to create another one, the following notification will show up:
“There is one unread pop-up message. You can’t create another pop-up until it’s read.”
When your pop-up appears in front of the user, one of the two actions may occur:
- Closed pop-up
- Pop-up click
All these actions can be found in the user card when navigating through the News tab or the User News subsection.